Saturday, August 21, 2010

Jared is a Teenager

Well my oldest has made it to the age of a teenager. Lord please help David and I as parents; I don't know that we are ready for this; haha! To celebrate he wanted to go to one of his favorite type of restaurants; a Japanese Steak house, so that is what we did. He also enjoyed yummy ice cream cake from Carvel, a kid after my own heart.



Happy 13th Jared. We love you very much and are proud of the young man that you are becoming. You are now in your second year of middle school, 7th grade. I can not believe how fast you are growing up. You keep reminding dad and I that you will be able to get your drivers license in 3 years. You are still taking the trumpet (i'd like to hear you practice more), and are participating in Boy Scouts. (You actually gave up a white water rafting trip to stay home and celebrate with your family, I'm sure that won't last too many more years!) You have such a sincere heart. You may test the waters; but we know you are only trying to find your independence however, don't forget sometimes there are natural and/or logical consequences. You are a blessing and daddy and I are proud to call you our son and are thankful that God entrusted us to care for you.


Happy 13th Birthday Jared!

No comments:

Post a Comment