Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cortland NY and Cooperstown (June 30-July 3rd)

Well our 3rd stop on our tour of NY state was to Cortland, NY. This is where my part of my heart lives; my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins.... We try to make an annual trip to visit and spend time in the refreshing cooler weather. To our surprise when we pulled into my grandfather's drive way my sister, brother-in-law, and Ella were hanging out with Fafa. Apparently, this little surprise for my mom and me had been planned with the help of my grandfather, aunt, David and my dad.

We spent three days spending time with family, having picnics, watching the kids run around the yard and chase the rabbits, talking, laughing and just having some great family time. We also celebrated Sara's 2nd birthday.



On Friday; David, Jared, Xander, my dad, Scott and Kelly took a day trip to Cooperstown to visit the baseball hall of fame. Mom, Sara, Ella, and I stayed back to spend time with family and for the girls to get a good nap; which had been had to come by that week with so much travel.


Oh, how I miss being with family and cherish the time we have with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment